“I solemnly swear that I will faithfully support the Constitution and laws of the United States of America and the Constitution and laws of the State of Hawaii, and that I will conscientiously and impartially discharge my duties as a police officer in the police department of the County of Hawai’i, State of Hawaii, and any and all other duties devolving upon me in connection with such office. So help me God!”
October 16, 2015: Video: Federal Appeals Court Oral Arguments in USA v. Sherryanne Christie
Rev Roger Christie has completed his mandatory minimum 5-year sentence and, as of November 14, 2014, has been residing at home in Pahoa, Hawaii with his wife Share. They are happy as can be and healthy and working on their appeal currently before the 9th Circuit Court in San Francisco. Roger is also working on two books that he began writing while incarcerated.
- News as of August 3, 2017
- What’s a Libertarian and How Can I Be One?
- HB321: Marijuana on the Move in the Legislature
- New Oxfam report says half of global wealth held by the 1%
- German Embed Reporter: ISIS Plans On Killing ‘Hundreds of Millions’ in ‘Religious Cleansing’
- DEA secretly tracked Americans’ calls for over a decade, document reveals
- Roger Christie at Home
- Scientists Seek Religious Experience — in the Brain | Sci-Tech Today
- Pot Amendment 2014
- Legalizing industrial hemp has merit
Get the latest info on Roger Christie and the Green 14
History of CannabisClick to download Powerpoint Presentation
Credit: Vrn Brannon Parker
Colorado Cannabis Church Revival TourFrom the Denver Post:
Religious use of pot seen as legal refuge
Who’s The Pusher Now?